Enrollment at Children’s Land Learning Center is a simple and easy process, and we offer enrollment on a year-round basis.
We require parents to provide only two items prior to the first day of attendance: a completed Registration and the Child Health Form required by the Illinois Department of Child and Family Services, which must be completed and signed by a licensed physician.
IF YOU DECIDE TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD WITH US:
- Call or email us to verify that we have space available at the Center location you desire.
- Complete the Registration Form by downloading it from our Website below or at any of our Center locations.
- Have the Medical Exam Form completed by your child’s pediatric or family physician.
- Call us to confirm a Start Date with the Center Director.
- Bring your child to the Center on the designated day for enrollment.
Government assistance available – click here for details.