Your child’s safety and security are our top priorities.
- All doors are locked from the outside at all times. Parents are given a 4-digit Entry Code at enrollment which allows them to enter the Center during business hours.
- Security Video Cameras record all Center activities during all hours of operation, and parents may observe their children on video monitors from the lobby of the Center.
- All children must sign in upon arrival and must sign out when they leave. All Sign In/Out Log books are kept at the desk at the entrance to each Center.
- Only individuals specifically designated by a parent or guardian may drop off or pick up a child at the Center.
- In the event of an emergency, only those individuals named by a parent or guardian on the official Emergency List will be allowed to pick up a child.